The hassle-free way to maximise team efficiency
There is increasing pressure to reduce costs and improve operational efficiencies when delivering technical projects. This means that there is a strong focus placed on project deliverables to ensure that tasks are completed on time and within budget.
Resource augmentation is an outsourcing strategy which is used to acquire staff based on specific criteria to support project objectives. This technique allows businesses to evaluate their current staff capabilities and then determine where there are skill gaps.
Benefits of Resource Augmentation
Companies often find it easier and more effective to align individual resources to their organisational values and business processes as oppose to synergising with those of sub-contractors.
- Take control – Flex your workforce up/down in line with your specific requirements, particularly to gain specific skillsets
- Maximise your current resource – By adding new people/skills to your team you can drive efficiency and ensure that tasks are completed effectively
- Reduce Overheads - By flexing your team in line with demand you can reduce your staffing overheads meaning your fixed costs reduce
- React Quickly – If a project is falling behind you can use resource augmentation to fill in the gaps and get tasks back on track
- Save on Training Costs – By bringing in the additional skills that you require, you can save on the cost of training existing resource, which is often a costly exercise
Pinacl-GDA have vast experience in providing resource into clients covering project management and technical roles.
To find out how we can help with your specific resource requirements please contact us now.