The resilient backbone of your network
Structured Cabling is the standardised architecture and components for communications networks utilising copper and fibre infrastructure cabling that carries all IT traffic between the active network devices such as Laptops, IP Phones, Wireless Access Points etc.
Whether it’s millions of Bytes of customer data uploaded to a multination corporations SAN network, or a local TV channel streaming live, regional news, all this information will travel at some point over Structured Cabling.
With today’s increasing demand for speed and bandwidth, a professionally designed and installed SCS (Structured Cabling System) tailored to meet your current and future needs will offer the following advantages:
- Simpler and easier to manage
- Higher return on investment
- Secure, IT infrastructure better positioned for expansion
- Enhanced flexibility within your IT systems
Benefits of a Pinacl-GDA Structured Cabling solution
- End to end project management including BICSI RCDD, PRINCE2 & MAPM approved designers and project managers
- Fully trained and accredited installation teams working daily to industry recognised best practices and standards
- Leading vendor AI warranty status. Commscope, Corning, Siemon, BrandRex, Datwyler.
- Decades of experience and case studies in delivering successful global projects in both the public & private sectors.
Our end-to-end IT expertise means we understand the enterprise-wide impacts, interdependencies and opportunities associated with physical infrastructure projects and digital transformation. Our in-house technical team has more than 100 years of experience in successful project delivery experience, working in some of the most challenging environments globally, many in business critical live scenarios.
We have a fantastic, long standing relationship with a global supply chain including industry leading distributors, Carbon Neutral manufactures and local installers. These relationships are regularly reviewed and updated.
Our Pinacl-GDA Project Division consists of designers, managers, project support staff and installers who take a consultative approach to ensure that each customer receives a bespoke, future-proof solution that meets and exceeds their requirements.
To find out more about our structured cabling solutions, contact us now.